Tuesday 23 November 2010

Jaques Town House

Enchanting....


This was a lovely event which I had the pleasure of attending through my dear friend Emma Still. It was a project she was doing at work so I got an invite :)

It was just so pretty, the idea was to turn the large London Townhouse near Goodge Street into a world of Jaques....(my favorite Cider in the world) The pictures speak for themselves. There were delicious cupcakes, a vintage dressing up room, make up by Benefit, tarot and palm readings, actors dressed up in old style costumes and of course plenty of gorgeous Jaques Cider!

On the opening night there was a DJ set by Sophie Ellis Bextor and on the day I visited with Emma, Grazia magazine were hosting for the day and there was a Cocosa sample sale.... My excitement was uncontainable!

Everything about the event was just so enchanting and beautiful, I desired every peice of creative display to be seen. We even had a map of the Townhouse printed on handkerchiefs given to us and tiny keys to exchange for generous glasses Jacques cider at the bar. The event was a great success, with girls traveling from all over the country to visit....

Well done Emma! What an achievement! x

No comments:

Post a Comment