Tuesday 25 January 2011

January blues

At present everyone is feeling a little bit down in the dumps. After all it is January and February is just around the corner. Months which are said to be the most depressing of the year. I for one am feeling the blues all too much as I'm finding it hard to stay positive in light of the fact that finding my way into my desired profession is taking much much longer than anticipated.

So in a defiant protest to these dreary months I have put some thought into the reasons that January and February are going to make me smile:


A fresh start! 2011 started so well with friends and wine and lots of vintage shopping, after all it is a new year and so a new start. Who knows what this year will bring?

*
Fashion weeks... Most exciting and important dates in the fashion calender yay!

*
Summer is creeping up on us.... (well spring at least) although I tend to will it along this time of year by choosing to freeze in my little ballet pumps and lace blouses under a fur coat at the first glimpse of sun.

^
Summer = Festivals! And this year I'm returning to TGE festival in May which really isn't too long and then IOW festival in June. Flower headbands, great music, cider and dancing till the sun comes up.

*
The days are slowly getting longer.. which means the evenings are slowly becoming lighter :)

*

It's Easter soon... which can mean only one thing: Cadbury's Chocolate Eggs. The best.

No comments:

Post a Comment